Table of Contents
Running a successful organization is challenging for many business owners and growing your customer base is important to your business success. You must create substantial and competent strategies to increase your business sales that reflect in your accounting charts.
There are countless ways to promote your small business, so it’s important to identify and focus on the most effective tactics. Here is a list of 10 free ideas to your business growth to get the wheels turning.
Offer great customer service
Ensure your customer service is exceptional and go the extra mile when you can. Your customers will not only remember great service they will also be more likely to refer other people to you.
Nurture existing customers and look for new opportunities
Have strategies in place to nurture existing customers, such as staying in contact with them via an e-newsletter or letting them know about promotional events ahead of time or even text message or call.
At the same time, look for opportunities to get more work and build your customer base. Make sure you find the right balance between nurturing customers and finding new ones.
Social Media Marketing
A reputable social media presence is no longer optional for small businesses. Most consumers expect to be able to follow a company’s progress, view updates, and make connections with the community. Social media can help define your image, promote products, gain clientele, and build relationships. But like all other forms of marketing, you need to have a solid idea of who your audience is, where to find them, and how to talk to them.
Managing multiple social media accounts, responding to user comments and questions, and keeping up with trends can be a lot of work.
- Get started with social media for business.
- Create a Facebook page for your business.
- Get a vanity URL or username for your Facebook page.
- Create a Twitter accountand start following experts and influencers.
- Reply, retweet, or comment on other accounts.
- Explore lesser-known or niche platforms, like Foursquare, Pinterest, Reddit, or Tumblr.
- Create a LinkedIn profile for you and your business.
- Write blog posts on a regular basis; post custom versions for different platforms.
- If you aim to reach a younger crowd, make videos on TikTok.
- Create an Instagram account and develop an attractive aesthetic.
Be prepared with custom resources you can share both online and in person. You should always have something with you that represents your company’s mission and image that you can hand to a lead. The same concepts apply in online forums; a digital presence is crucial to success.
- Create or update your business cardsso they stand out from the rest.
- Consider producing a leaflet or brochure if it will help spread the word in your industry.
- Build a website, whether a simple landing page or a multi-functional online experience.
- Get creative with promotional products and give them away at the next trade showor networking event you attend.
- People hang on to things they can use, so create swag like magnets, pens, notebooks, stress balls, etc.
Hosting your own event can be a great way to get to know your customers and build relationships. Invite some of your best existing customers and encourage them to bring their friends.
Start a blog
In today’s content-driven world, blogging is one of the best things you can do for your business. B2B marketers that use blogs get 67% more leads than those that do not. Additionally, customers typically read three or more pieces of information before making a purchase. There’s really no downside to starting a blog for your business.
Carve out a couple hours every week to sit down and write a blog post that pertains to your industry. This tip takes a little more time, but the payoff is worth it. At Adlatworld we build amazing website for your business with free blog. Click here for our promo package
Offer a discount/promotion
This is a great way to up your engagement online and in-store. Promote a giveaway, discount, coupon code or sale to encourage customers visit your business. You can do this via social media, email blast or direct mail, although the latter will cost you. See Adlatworld promotion page